I was super excited to attend the New York Baby Show for the first time this past weekend to check out the latest trends in all things baby! With over 100 brands, there was a lot to see. It brought me back to my days of going to trade shows for many years in my “past life”-only then it was for lingerie instead of baby gear. But, hey, I love to seek out the great products and spot the trends in any industry.
I was lucky enough to score an invite to the Momtrends Blogger Lounge. Food, drinks, comfy couches, makeovers and manicures from the Glam Squad -not to mention the free swag-it was the perfect place to relax in between working the show.
Here is some of what I saw and LOVED:
1) Bria Body: A new mom-centric service that creates customized nutrition, fitness, and counseling programs for the new mom. There are so many resources that focus on the baby-but not on the mom. What I love about Bria Body is that they look at the whole picture -the physical, mental, and emotional health-of a new Mom. Oh, and its all in the comfort of your own home.
2) Lucy Darling: I immediately gravitated over to this booth!! A collection of memory books (that are actually so easy that you WILL fill them in. Isabella is almost 7 and Im still working on her baby book and hope to finish it….someday), closet dividers, stickers and nursery art with a whimsical retro feel. Unique, interesting, and fun.
3) Pavo Textiles: I wasn’t a Baby wearing Mamma (Isabella didn’t dig being worn), but if I was I would have loved one of these beautiful baby wraps. The fabric and prints are absolutely gorgeous.
4) babyhome Wave bounce chair and Emotion Stroller: The ultimate in sophisticated design meets functionality.
5) Zo-li : Non toxic, Safe, Green feeding, teething, and baby care products. I love that they use recycled paper, soy based inks, and limited plastic in their packaging materials.
6) Bump Boxes: You have to love subscription services. And this one delivers healthy pregnancy products right to your door. This is definitely one I wish I had when I was pregnant or had a newborn.