Summer is finally here! During the summer months, we spend as much time on our building’s roof deck as possible. We love to grill and eat outside! When its hot outside, there is nothing better than light, refreshing dishes. This Strawberry Cucumber Salad with Balsamic Glaze was a huge hit and so simple to make!
This was my first time making Balsamic Glaze and it is definitely going into regular rotation! In addition to salads, it would be amazing on chicken, pork, or roasted veggies. I used raw honey instead of adding sugar.
What are your favorite summer salads?
- 2 Large Cucumbers
- 1 container Strawberries
- 3 ounces crumbled Feta Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- Peel and dice the cucumbers and place in a large bowl.
- Slice Strawberries, add to the bowl, and toss to combine.
- Add Feta Cheese
- Make the Glaze:
- Bring the Balsamic Vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Boil until thickened (approximately 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in honey
- Drizzle Glaze over the salad