These easy, no bake protein bars are so delicious you won’t believe they are good for you! They are my daughter’s favorite! They are a great snack, or even a quick breakfast on the go. Easy, nutritious, yummy, and kid approved-what more can you ask for?! And the adults love them too.
- 1 cup Non GMO Protein Powder in flavor of your choice. (I used chocolate. I use Shaklee protein because it is non GMO complete protein, has no artificial anything, and tastes great)
- 1 cup plain Oats
- 1 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup almond butter (look for a brand with no more than two ingredients-almonds and sea sat). You can use Peanut Butter if you prefer! Sunflower butter is a great nut free alternative.
- 2/3 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat honey on a stove till it comes to a rolling boil. (only takes about 1 minute). Remove from heat immediately.
- Add in almond butter and vanilla immediately to the hot honey in the pan. Stir until almond butter melts and is well combined and smooth.
- Add honey/Peanut Butter mixture to the bowl of dry ingredients. Combine. Kneed all the ingredients together until they stick! If mixture seems too wet add in more oats and continue to combine until mixture forms a ball. If it is too dry, add a bit more Almond butter or Honey.
- Press into an ungreased 9 x 13 in. glass dish. Cool in the refrigerator. Cut into squares.